VMware Communities
Ric_D
Contributor
Contributor

VMware Store Problem

I've been trying to buy the Fusion 6 upgrade for several days now from the VMware online store. No matter what payment method I choose, the transaction fails with the following message:

Server Error

Error:

We are currently unable to perform the selected action. Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience. We have been notified and are already working to correct this issue as quickly as possible. Please click your browser's back button and try this action at a later time, or take a different action.

Error Number: SYS_000001

Has anybody else had this problem?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CarlinSmith
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Not that particular problem but I can't download any VMWare 6 license via the myvmware portal.  I always get a "Error processing this request" when I click the download button.  Now I was able to install the product by using the trial link and but would really like the "light" package where the trial includes McAfee etc that I don't want. 

0 Kudos
RC19
Contributor
Contributor

Similar problem here. Can't upgrade online for Fusion 6. Error message for me is " email account already exists please enter a new email address"

It sure was a lot easier when you could purchase retail box versions.

0 Kudos
MP389
Contributor
Contributor

I can confirm I am having the same issue trying to upgrade to fusion 6 pro on the Australian version of the store site. Except I get a message 'that payment is not available for your region" when I use credit card payment and the others I can't even proceed with e.g Paypal. I've raised it with there support so hopefully they resolve this ASAP as I'm very disappointed in a company of this size that can't even get there online store right. I guess considering that Fusion is a consumer product they don't really care.

P.S Glad I'm not the only one experiencing this issue

0 Kudos