VMware Communities
max2022
Contributor
Contributor

VMWARE Fusion Personal Use Licence

Unfortunately, it is not possible for me to obtain a free private license. Whenever I try to register me for the product, I only get a loading bar when I submit the form. I have tested the following browsers (on Mac OS):

• Safari (normal and private windows tab)
  • Edge (normal and private windows tab)
  • Chrome (normal and private windows tab)

I cleared all cookies and I don't use any Plugins (like Add-Blocker..). Can anyone help me with this problem? Apparently I'm not the first to have problems with the site.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Technogeezer
Immortal
Immortal

This does not look like the registration form for the free personal use license. There is a link for “free trial” on the bottom of the page. The personal use license is not the same as the 30 dat free trial. 
what is the URL you are using to obtain the personal use license? You should be starting here 

https://customerconnect.vmware.com/evalcenter?p=fusion-player-personal

wher it will first ask you for a VMware account. 

- Paul (Technogeezer)
Editor of the Unofficial Fusion Companion Guides
0 Kudos
max2022
Contributor
Contributor

Bildschirmfoto 2022-09-26 um 17.45.20.png

 I used your link and logged me in (again). Then i tried it with both 'Register' Options on this page. First the blue 'Register' Button on the bottom and then also with the 'Register here' in the right upper corner. Same with the result that the page shows only a loading bar after I hit the submit button.

0 Kudos
rrhill
Contributor
Contributor

I also cannot register personal license. Tried multiple browsers and solutions. How can I get a personal license key?

0 Kudos