VMware Communities
danwright
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Upgraded to 12.1.2 Fusion now no Internet

Upgraded to 12.1.2 Fusion today and now no Internet. see attached .

Ran network diagnostic tool in windows 10 but would not fix.

Thanks for any help.

0 Kudos
5 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
danwright
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Any idea how to fix this problem?

Upgraded to 12.1.2 Fusion now no Internet Windows 10 does not see my WiFi network. See attached message

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

No idea why you started a second thread on this topic, the new one being in the wrong area, and you marked this thread as solved when you still seem to have the issue.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog

0 Kudos
danwright
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Sorry Scott, I guess it's obvious I don't know how to navigate this Forum or thoroughly understand your solution to my problem. Please direct me to what you think might help me.

Dan 🙂

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

The first thing you should do is un-mark your first reply as the “solution”, so that nobody will see the thread as “solved”.

Then wait for someone to offer help. I don’t know how to help you with your particular Fusion problem.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)

0 Kudos
danwright
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Thanks Scott but I can't see how to "un-mark".

0 Kudos
7 Replies
danwright
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Any idea how to fix this problem?

Upgraded to 12.1.2 Fusion now no Internet Windows 10 does not see my WiFi network. See attached message

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

No idea why you started a second thread on this topic, the new one being in the wrong area, and you marked this thread as solved when you still seem to have the issue.

0 Kudos
danwright
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Sorry Scott, I guess it's obvious I don't know how to navigate this Forum or thoroughly understand your solution to my problem. Please direct me to what you think might help me.

Dan 🙂

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

The first thing you should do is un-mark your first reply as the “solution”, so that nobody will see the thread as “solved”.

Then wait for someone to offer help. I don’t know how to help you with your particular Fusion problem.

0 Kudos
danwright
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Thanks Scott but I can't see how to "un-mark".

0 Kudos
danwright
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Running BigSur 11.3.1 about to upgrade to 11.4

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

There should be an option on the "three dots" menu to the right of a post where you can select an option that says something like "not the solution" - this option is selectable by the post creator.

Screenshot 2021-05-25 at 11.06.21.png

0 Kudos