VMware Communities
ConnectixVPC4Ma
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Unity for MacOS Guest LIKE PARALLELS has it for Coherence!

Parallels supports this capability, therefore, the excuses heretofore used to "end discussion" when long time VMware Fusion customers ask for it just don't float. Here is a quote from Parallels for Mac v16

"When using OS X Lion or later as a guest OS, you can use it in Coherence mode (p. 41), so that guest OS application windows appear on the host OS desktop alongside host OS applications.

You can also copy and paste text and drag and drop files between host and guest macOS, just as you can when using Windows as a guest OS. "

I have used BOTH products over the years and would like to stay with Fusion, BUT Fusion product managers NEED to match Parallels feature for feature and better them on performance! I really don't need the more costly version of Fusion, but I purposely bought it to thank Fusion for the free versions so I am hoping my and others loyalty will be rewarded by develpong a Fusion product worthy of such loyalty.

1 Reply
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Feature requests can be posted here as an "idea": VMware Fusion® (for Mac)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos