VMware Communities
Ankit_droid
Contributor
Contributor

Share Clipboard Not Working in Macbook Air M2 (2022) and Virtual Windows 11 ( Arm )

I am trying to use window 11 (arm) insider preview on my Macbook air M2 ( 2022) with the help of Vmware fusion 13 but clipboard sharing and file sharing and drag drop is not working , when will i get support for this in Vmware fusion ?????????

I have done it using Microsoft remote desktop but it is lagging and not as much powerful as Vmware clipboard and file sharing

2 Replies
Technogeezer
Immortal
Immortal

Not unexpected. It's pretty well noted in the documentation and here in the forum that these features are not available yet.

VMware knows this is an issue, and has stated that they are working on it. They have not indicated when they will release a full version of VMware Tools that contains these missing features.. 

In the future, please post any questions about Fusion 13 to the VMware Fusion Discussions forum. Fusion 13 is now a released product, and your questions will get more visibility there. The Tech Preview should be considered obsolete at this point in time. 

- Paul (Technogeezer)
Editor of the Unofficial Fusion Companion Guides
0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

@Technogeezer 

I did report this post to the moderators, asking them to move it to the regular Fusion area.

Any member can do that by the way, choose the bottom option from the "3 dots" menu to the right of a post:

Screenshot 2022-12-07 at 17.09.20.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos