VMware Communities
adrianwi_uk
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Bluetooth Issues w/ Leopard

I've got a slightly different problem, although I think it's related.

I've just got a MacbookAir although after so many years with Windows I need to be able to run some Windows XP apps.

I've connected a NokiaE90 phone to my Mac and can use to sync and as a bluetoothmodem, but I'd like that to show through to XP (am currently trialing VMwareFusion) so was assuming I needed to allow the USB host through. When I do this my mighty mouse as above stops working, which is fine, and Windows XP want to install a bluetoothdriver, but can't find anyway to do this and therefore bluetoothdevices not available in VM.

I'm not using a Boot Camp session as I didn't buy a superdrivewith the MBA and installed XP using an image file on my network.

Hope someone can make sense of the above and offer a solution as I can't find an answer on the internet</span>.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
admin
Immortal
Immortal

I don't think this is related to the original thread, so I branched it off. It sounds like you need to install Apple's drivers in the guest. I believe the only way to currently get the drivers is from the Leopard install media.

0 Kudos