VMware Communities
geyien
Contributor
Contributor

Purchase problem

I'm trying to purchase VMWare Fusion 4.0 from the VMWare online store but keep getting a Payment Authorisation Error and the following error message:

"We are currently unable to perform the selected action. Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience. We have been Server Errornotified and are already working to correct this issue as quickly as possible. Please click your browser's back button and try

this action at a later time, or take a different action. Error Number: SYS_000001."

Anybody else seeing this?  I know there is nothing wrong with my payment details or credit card.

E-mailing VMWare support about this brings no response, so I thought I'd try here.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
billearl
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Yes, same problem. Tried a variety of purchase methods but all resulted in same error. So, for now, I'm using the trial version of Fusion 4 instead.

0 Kudos
tcador
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem here.

UPDATE: Switching to Safari from Chrome fixed the problem for me.

0 Kudos
GWood11
Contributor
Contributor

same problem here. Firefox, Safari and Windows Explorer all give the same result.

0 Kudos
billearl
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

GWood1 wrote:

same problem here. Firefox, Safari and Windows Explorer all give the same result.

In my case, I filed a support request with VMware and they had the problem corrected. It took a few days.

0 Kudos