VMware Communities
ConnectixVPC4Ma
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Parallels 17 and no hint of a Fusion 13 Reply...?

Here we are again... Fusion playing catchup with Parallels..... Parallels 16 released Before was Fusion 12 released in November 2020 and now Parallels 17 released in August with no hint of a Fusion 13 that will even compare with 16 let alone 17. I really wish Fusion would catch up and surpass Parallels.

So the reason for this post.... is there any chance we can get Any info on the next release date and contents of Fusion 13? Just thought i would at least try.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ColoradoMarmot
Champion
Champion

They have said that a release is coming, and best guess is that a preview will be out at their conference.  Based on the past, I'd expect a production release somewhere in October when the new MacOS is GA.

0 Kudos
ConnectixVPC4Ma
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Thank you for the insight. I was wondering. I have disliked that Parallels seems to often announce a new release ahead of Fusion. I favor Fusion for a number of reasons, but as someone with such a preference it is annoying to see Fusion behind so often.

0 Kudos
ColoradoMarmot
Champion
Champion

Fusion has always been a bit slower to release, and a lot more stable.  I'll take that tradeoff!

0 Kudos
Esser748
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the information keep sharing such informative post keep suggesting such post.

Dinar Guru

0 Kudos