VMware Communities
Monot
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Office 2007 activation problem (in 2.0)

I've got new MBP, and reinstall everything.

However, I have activation problem with my Office 2007.

First, I activated my Office 2007 copy in bootcamp, and it was OK.

Then, I tried another activation from Fusion 2.0, and the activation wizard says I have exceed the activation limit.

Now, the problem is, when I try to activate Office 2007 through telephone,

the activation wizard windows just disappears, so I cannot proceed with phone activation process.

Please someone help Smiley Sad

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Uncle_Art
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

This article, on the MS website, addresses a similar issue in Office 2003:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/875452

I do not know if the solution mention applies to Office 2007, however, it is the first of a boatload of links that came up when searching Microsoft.com for "Office Telephone Activation"

Not so sure this is in any way a Fusion problem, so I suggest trying the link above, or elsewhere on MS' site, as Office Activation seems to have several "known" problems even when residing on a "real" PC.

-art

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Uncle_Art
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

This article, on the MS website, addresses a similar issue in Office 2003:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/875452

I do not know if the solution mention applies to Office 2007, however, it is the first of a boatload of links that came up when searching Microsoft.com for "Office Telephone Activation"

Not so sure this is in any way a Fusion problem, so I suggest trying the link above, or elsewhere on MS' site, as Office Activation seems to have several "known" problems even when residing on a "real" PC.

-art

0 Kudos
Monot
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thanks Uncle Art Smiley Happy

I followed the solution in the link, and was able to see the telephone activation window.

0 Kudos