VMware Communities
GarthLahana
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Now that Apple has decided to move to ARM CPUs, what's going to happen to Fusion?

Windows virtulization is essential for for so many of us but I think Apple just killed x86 virt for us. Any ideas or thoughts on what next? Is this the end of the road for Fusion, at least for x88 emulation?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Speculation and thoughts here: Bloomberg: Apple looking at moving to ARM chips for Mac

Rather than have multiple threads on the same topic, I'll lock this one (as a forum moderator)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Speculation and thoughts here: Bloomberg: Apple looking at moving to ARM chips for Mac

Rather than have multiple threads on the same topic, I'll lock this one (as a forum moderator)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos