VMware Communities
tonyrooney
Contributor
Contributor

How to actually VIEW the on-line Fusion video tutorials???

Hi Again!

Another newbie question, I'm afraid...

I’ve tried to watch the on-line video tutorials for Fusion on FOUR different computers (both PC and mac) with two different browsers, and I have not been able to actually PLAY any the tutorials – every time I click on a tutorial, my browser apparently attempts to load it, but then redirects me back to the very page from which I tried to launch the tutorial. As far as I know, I am able to see pop-ups on these computers from other web pages. What is the trick to being able to actually view these video tutorials???

For instance, on an i-mac, is there some setting I need to adjust that may currently be automatically blocking pop-ups? Is there some way to DOWNLOAD the tutorials so I can watch them when I'm off-line?

I know I'm probably missing something utterly basic again, but I just can't seem to figure it out on my own...

Thanks!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
admin
Immortal
Immortal

Three things to check: Pop-ups (the videos pop up in a new window), flash (the videos are flash-based), and cookies.

0 Kudos
tonyrooney
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, etung!

I finally figured out how to get pop-ups UN-blocked on my i-Mac, and I'm about to watch my first tutorial!!!

TOny

0 Kudos