VMware Communities
cesarcafe
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

How can I purchase Fusion for education?

Hi!

I'm in Spain, and I've been navigating the VMware online shop in Spain, as well as the website. When clicking on purchasing an educational license from the Spanish website, nothing happens (the Spanish VMware site shows the option for purchasing an educational license for Fusion for Mac, but nothing happens when you click it). I tried to contact via the contact form in Spain, some weeks ago, and got no reply. How can I purchase an educational license of Fusion for Mac in Spain?

I've been evaluating Fusion for almost 30 days now (only 3 evaluation days missing), and I'd like to purchase it.

Thanks!

César

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bluefirestorm
Champion
Champion
Jump to solution

I am not in Spain but you could try this link

https://store.vmware.com/sstore?Action=html&SiteID=vmwde&Locale=es_ES&Currency=EUR&id=ContentTheme&p...

When I click on the "Buy" a dialog appears (see the screenshot I pasted below). If it does not work, you could try a different browser or disable (temporarily) any ad-blocker plug-in that your browser might have as you make the purchase. Sometimes, some online purchase sites don't work well when using Private/Incognito mode with some browsers.

pastedImage_1.png

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
bluefirestorm
Champion
Champion
Jump to solution

I am not in Spain but you could try this link

https://store.vmware.com/sstore?Action=html&SiteID=vmwde&Locale=es_ES&Currency=EUR&id=ContentTheme&p...

When I click on the "Buy" a dialog appears (see the screenshot I pasted below). If it does not work, you could try a different browser or disable (temporarily) any ad-blocker plug-in that your browser might have as you make the purchase. Sometimes, some online purchase sites don't work well when using Private/Incognito mode with some browsers.

pastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos
cesarcafe
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

That was it, thanks!!

0 Kudos