VMware Communities
ozarkcanoer
Contributor
Contributor

Fusion 2.0.7

What's changed in Fusion 2.0.7? Will it run under Mac OS X 10.6.3?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ozarkcanoer
Contributor
Contributor

Found answer to the first part of my question at http://www.vmware.com/support/fusion2/doc/releasenotes_fusion_207.html#whatsnew . Not clear still whether 2.0.7 is ok to run on 10.6.3; I'm going to finally upgrade from 10.5.8 to 10.6.3 and want to know if Fusion 2 will run there.

thanks

0 Kudos
WoodyZ
Immortal
Immortal

VMware Fusion 2.0.6 was a maintenance release that addressed issues with Mac OS X Snow Leopard so I would think since the VMware Fusion 2.0.7 Release Notes does not explicitly and specifically say it cannot run on Mac OS X Snow Leopard then it should run on 10.6.3.

0 Kudos
jsantora
Contributor
Contributor

i still don't get whats new. theres only 1 NEW thing in 2.0.7 that i can see, the rest are "known issues/bugs". so, is 2.07 any better than 2.0.6? or should i just pay the 40 bucks and go to 3.x. Overall, i find VMWare slows down Vista, has problems with Copy/Paste (runs out of memory, although it has 2GB allocated to it), loses its connection to the printer (i basically can't print from vista, and have to send docs to the Mac side to print), etc, etc. would be nice if one of these VM Versions fixed some of these things.

0 Kudos