VMware Communities
Blaster20111014
Contributor
Contributor

Fusion 11 - Virtual machine library window cropped when VM is running

Hello VMware,

I like to keep the virtual machine library window small because I see no point in having it fill the screen.  When a virtual machine is running, the IP address and MAC address appear in the VM info, and causes the storage bar to be cropped from the view.  In order to see the complete bar and to access the refresh button at the end of the bar, I have to stretch the window all the way across the screen.  In some cases such as when using multiple network interfaces and running Fusion on a laptop screen, stretching the window across the entire width of the screen is still not enough to see the entire storage bar and the refresh button!

Please fix the virtual machine library window as follows:

1. The storage bar should be displayed on a separate line from the CPU, memory and networking info.

2. The storage bar should dynamically resize to fit the width of the virtual machine library window.

3. Instead of cropping the contents, the library window should have scroll bars so users can scroll to see everything without having to stretch the window all the way across the screen.

Pic1.jpg

0 Kudos
0 Replies