VMware Communities
bcrsr
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Fusion 10.1.2 when?

Given the large impact of bugs that are plaguing Fusion 10.x, when can we expect to see 10.1.2 or higher?

At this point, like many, I am affected by several bugs that are seriously impacting my use of Fusion Pro 10 which I purchased as an upgrade from Fusion Pro 8.5. I have even requested a refund for the Fusion Pro 10 to which there was no reply.

I am curious if there is even going to be another version or at least an update that will resolve these issues. I have had two cases closed after a extremely poor excuse by support persons who cite that  developers are aware of the issue and are working on the future update. I am very much frustrated and disappointed with VMware and this experience is definitely tainted my opinion of future purchases.

If anyone who works for VMware is listening, an update of when we can expect these bugs to be resolved with an update would go a very long way to helping this negativity...

Thank you.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ColoradoMarmot
Champion
Champion

Fusion (like most companies) doesn't release update schedules.

0 Kudos
Crematum
Contributor
Contributor

Ever since they off shored development, the software quality and customer service have taken a dive.

0 Kudos