Today im trying to start my vmware but i saw error

Screen Shot 2013-07-11 at 11.22.17 AM.png

please help me.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
WoodyZ
Immortal
Immortal

To help figure out what is what, the best way to provide comprehensive diagnostic information is to use the "Collect Support Information" command from the VMware Fusion (menu bar) > Help > Collect Support Information and then attach the .tgz file it created on your Desktop to a reply post.

0 Kudos
meobeo1888
Contributor
Contributor

Here you go,thanks

0 Kudos
WoodyZ
Immortal
Immortal

My suggestion would be to remove the Suspended State file (.vmss) from the Virtual Machine.  Note that deleting the suspend state has the same effect as performing a hard reset of the virtual machine, or pushing the Reset button on a physical computer, in that any unsaved data in open applications is lost!  However if the VM won't resume then I do not see any other choice to attempt to run the VM.

To remove the suspend state from the Virtual Machine close VMware Fusion and then delete the .vmss file and .lck files/folders from within the Virtual Machine Package.  After deleting these files try running the Virtual Machine again.

0 Kudos
meobeo1888
Contributor
Contributor

Still has eror file not found Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
meobeo1888
Contributor
Contributor

have new issue

.vmx is not a valid virtual machine configuration file

I attacht log and vmx file

Pplease help me.thanks

0 Kudos
WoodyZ
Immortal
Immortal

The attached "Windows_XP_Professional_2.vmx.zip" file contains a new "Windows XP Professional 2.vmx" file created from the supplied vmware.log file.

With VMware Fusion closed, unzip (double-click) the downloaded attached "Windows_XP_Professional_2.vmx.zip" file and replace the original "Windows XP Professional 2.vmx" file with the one here.

meobeo1888
Contributor
Contributor

0 Kudos