VMware Communities
sophtware
Contributor
Contributor

Feature Requests

I have two requests:

1) Please add a Feedback command to the VMWare menu to allow users to quickly and easily send feedback to the development team.

2) When a VM is not started, the blank screen with the "Play" button in the center is displayed. I have several VMs that I use and when I start up VMWare fusion I don't know which window is the one I want to start. If the "Name" of the VM associated with that window could be displayed along with the play button, it would make starting the correct VM much easier.

Kind Regards,

Michael Lange

P.S. If there is a option somewhere to send feedback, VMWare has made is overly difficult to find.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
WoodyZ
Immortal
Immortal

1) Please add a Feedback command to the VMWare menu to allow users to quickly and easily send feedback to the development team.

This is probably not the feedback you're referring to however there is a Feedback check box in VMware Fusion > Preferences... > General

2) When a VM is not started, the blank screen with the "Play" button in the center is displayed. I have several VMs that I use and when I start up VMWare fusion I don't know which window is the one I want to start. If the "Name" of the VM associated with that window could be displayed along with the play button, it would make starting the correct VM much easier.

The name is displayed, as shown in the image below.

The_name_is_displayed.png

0 Kudos
sophtware
Contributor
Contributor

1) Yeah, that's not what I was referring to. I want to be able to send actual feedback, like this.

2) I run my VM's in full screen, so I don't get the title bar you are seeing.

Thanks for your feedback!

0 Kudos