VMware Communities
myokoyama1
Contributor
Contributor

FUSION 4.0 TECH SUPPORT ROCKS!!! INCREDIBLE!!!!

Aloha,

Wow, I tried Fusion 4.0 today, and I was cautiously suspicous.. thinking that the people at VMWare just wanted ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY TO COLLECT MONEY from me ON AN EXCUSE that three other Operating System Companies upgraded to Lion, 7, and 11.10...

Well.. I have to report, I tried Fusion 4.03, and I was so surprised that it took my WIndows XP .vmwarevm data, and figured out automatically that it could save me 50Megs of hard drive space by just pressing a button!  AMAZING!!!  Took all of 3 minutes to finish that service for me!!  That was not available in Fusion 3...

Okay and after all that.. I was at Google searching for the keywords [+"coupon" +"VMWare Fusion 4.0 upgrade"] when I found a lot of posts here on this web community bashing the VMWare management for not reducing their price to match a competing "PERPENDICULARS SOFTWARE" FUSION COMPETITOR...  Aww, thats so sad...  I immediately went to MacUpgrades.com and logged in and put a checkmark next to NOTIFY ME WHEN THE PRICE IS REDUCED....

So, I thought, maybe I would try using honey instead of vinegar, and I sent the Fusion Support people a love letter, going.. "I tried your Fusion20 code, but unfortunately it expired in September.. awww! are you possibly planning another special?  (~.~)"

I WAS SO SURPRISED!  I live in Japan and VMWare Tech Support called me long distance within 2 hours!!!

Wow!!!

Aloha,

Mike

0 Kudos
1 Reply
myokoyama1
Contributor
Contributor

Aloha!  Thanks so much, Mohammed Wasim, for calling me this evening about my concern!  Aloha and mahalo!  -- Mike

0 Kudos