VMware Communities
IZIMM
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Cursor not responding when inside the VM (v12.1.2) in Single Window mode on Mac Book Pro (v11.3.1 Bi

When I am running my VM Image, the moment I attempt to click on a window within the image, the cursor stops responding when using it in Single Window mode.   The cursor works fine in Unity Mode (although some actions are painful).

I am using v12.1.2 of VM, 13.3.1 of Big Sur on my Mac and the Image is running Windows Server 2021 R2

Everything used to work fine in the previous version of Mac OS and previous version of Fusion.

Please help.....

(I can't seem to submit a support ticket because they don't recognize my new version/license of Fusion)

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
wila
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

Hi,

In macOS -> apple menu -> System Preferences -> Security & Privacy -> Accessibility

Make sure it has VMware Fusion in the list and that the checkbox is checked.
If it is already there, then it might be a good idea to remove it and add it back in.

--
Wil

| Author of Vimalin. The virtual machine Backup app for VMware Fusion, VMware Workstation and Player |
| More info at vimalin.com | Twitter @wilva

View solution in original post

2 Replies
wila
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

Hi,

In macOS -> apple menu -> System Preferences -> Security & Privacy -> Accessibility

Make sure it has VMware Fusion in the list and that the checkbox is checked.
If it is already there, then it might be a good idea to remove it and add it back in.

--
Wil

| Author of Vimalin. The virtual machine Backup app for VMware Fusion, VMware Workstation and Player |
| More info at vimalin.com | Twitter @wilva
IZIMM
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thank you so much.....

That seems to have done the trick 🙂

Productivity will be back up.

0 Kudos