VMware Communities
LarryLogic
Contributor
Contributor

Applications Menu

Hello and thanks for reading. I've been having an issue with the applications menu in the menu bar when in unity mode. When I close the vmware fusion app I keep the applications menu in the menu bar and when I want to open an app I go there to do it. However when I click on it it will for a second show my applications and then it goes blank until I click it two or three more times. This has been going on for a while but I figured it would get fixed with the next update. Well the latest update has come and the problem is still there. Am I the only one having this problem? Or others are having this problem and it wasn't address in the latest update? Thanks for any help.

Larry

0 Kudos
2 Replies
WoodyZ
Immortal
Immortal

I normally do not use Unity and always have the VMware Fusion Applications Menu turned off (set to Never).  However on occasion I have enabled it and used Unity in the process of helping someone out with an issue and I can tell you that I too have experienced the behavior you've described.  I've never bothered to investigate it because as I previously said I normally do not use Unity and normally always have the VMware Fusion Applications Menu turned off (set to Never).

You might what to open a support request on this issue, so have a look at your options at: Support for VMware Fusion

0 Kudos
LarryLogic
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Woody. It's good to know someone else is having this issue. Now at least I know it isn't something I'm doing wrong.

Larry

0 Kudos