VMware Communities
Obeechi
Contributor
Contributor

All Caps turns itself off

Just updated to RC1... and am noticing that in at least two different programs, as I'm using the program, all caps will turn itself off... and then I have to turn it back on... this is using FoxPro and Quickbooks... might happen in other programs... just haven't been using many programs just now...

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Obeechi
Contributor
Contributor

Is no one else having this problem?... its driving me nuts... I like to sometimes type with all caps turned on...and it keeps turning itself off within Vista in my VM.... its going to ruin my computing experience if it doesnt stop...

0 Kudos
Andreas_Masur
Expert
Expert

Well...I am not sure how many users actually still use RC1. May I suggest updating to the 1.0 release instead?

Ciao, Andreas

0 Kudos
Obeechi
Contributor
Contributor

Actually, I have the newest release... I didn't have this problem with any of the betas, not in the same sense, with the betas, I would have to hit the All Caps lock twice to get it to be in All Caps everytime I went from OSX to the VM... but it never turned itself off while moving between fields in software in the VM... but with the newest release, I have to continually hit the all caps twice in a row, like every few seconds.... moving about software in the VM (ie using the software, any software) will leave me repeatedly thrown back into lowercase letters....

0 Kudos