VMware Communities
rongw
Contributor
Contributor

Adobe Premiere Elements 4 on XP

Premiere Elements works fine on guest XP using MacOS Leopard. But when fonts are accessed for titling the program crashes and closes.

Any observations and work-arounds please. I am a newcomer to VMFusion and Windows

0 Kudos
2 Replies
WoodyZ
Immortal
Immortal

Premiere Elements works fine on guest XP using MacOS Leopard. But when fonts are accessed for titling the program crashes and closes.

If you are having a problem with Adobe software on a Windows OS then I'd suggest you look to Adobe and or Microsoft for support as this is not a Fusion issue per-se. In other words you may find the answer faster looking to Adobe Support for a problem with an Adobe Application then trying to get and answer to an Adobe Software problem in a VMware Software Forum.

rongw
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for a prompt reply Woodyz – I have spoken to Adobe Help and, as soon as I mentioned VMFusion and Mac OS they backed away from any suggestions. I tried again without mentioning this system, Adobe still could not find a solution. I have sent crash reports to Microsoft, but no response as yet. I shall try to re-install Elements. It may be a Font conflict.

0 Kudos