VMware Edu & Cert Community
jhardman
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Who or how to contact support for transcript error?

Hi All

I logged on to the learning portal today, update things since its been a while since I have logged on. I clicked on "myTranscript" link only to see nothing listed.

I took the VI3 Fast Track course, but it doesn't show up.

So in looking all over the VMware sites, I did not find anything for "support questions/help" for the learning community that did not deal with registrations.

So who or how should I contact to get my transcript corrected.

I still have my notes with the course number and my confirmation number.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pic
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

In the education portal (after you have logged onto it) there is a link on the right side of the page (under the Services section) called 'Contact Us'.  From there you can click the link for Registration Assistance for your geographical location.

Is it possible you have multiple accounts using different email addresses?  If so, try logging onto the portal with any other email addresses you might have used.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idle-jam
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

pic
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

In the education portal (after you have logged onto it) there is a link on the right side of the page (under the Services section) called 'Contact Us'.  From there you can click the link for Registration Assistance for your geographical location.

Is it possible you have multiple accounts using different email addresses?  If so, try logging onto the portal with any other email addresses you might have used.

0 Kudos
jhardman
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Doh!

I wish I could consolidate the email addresses... (3) accounts, (1) personal with products and training, (1) Business with licenses and (1) Another business with licenses.

Thanks folks, I did not even consider that the training was on my personal account.

0 Kudos