VMware Edu & Cert Community
thinkcloudmento
Contributor
Contributor

VCI - Latest License Keys

Hi Scott

I am a VCI... I am not able to access the VATC license key page  or the PRIVATE/PSO pages that I used to access earlier.

I am in middle of a class.. I need License keys for my student exercises.

Regards

Ram

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

@thinkcloudmento 

All current VCIs should have access to the area of VMTN where these are published, have you tried reaching out to VMware directly?

@jenmyers - can you help with this?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
jenmyers
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ram,

Here is the link to the License Key folder.  https://communities.vmware.com/t5/Training-License-Documents/tkb-p/27111

You must be logged in to access the VCI folders.  If you log in and still don't have access, then please let me know.

Thanks,
Jen

0 Kudos
thinkcloudmento
Contributor
Contributor

Jen,

Please help fix my permissions...

I am not even able to access even course materials...

Regards

Ram

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
thinkcloudmento
Contributor
Contributor

No Access 

ou do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.

Click your browser's Back button to continue.

0 Kudos
v-muralidhar
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi,

Thanks for highlighting this. I have provided access to the communities and you should now be able to login without any issues. Please feel free to write to us at vciprogram@vmware.com moving forward in case you face any such issues and we would be able to help you.

Thanks,

Vinay.

0 Kudos