VMware Edu & Cert Community
CompuwareAPM
Contributor
Contributor

Recommend training location for Fast Track v5

I am looking into taking the vSphere Fast Track v5 class and was wondering if there are any recommendations on which training location would be best.  I'm based in Michigan, but I know I will need to travel since there aren't any scheduled here.  I've noticed Denver, Washington DC, Dallas, San Jose, Indianapolis among others...since I will be spending some money on this I thought I would try to find out if anybody had some experiences they would like to share which will help me determine where to go.  Thanks for any input.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
weinstein5
Immortal
Immortal

Welcome to the Communty - VMware keeps a tight rein on their own instructors and the VMware Authorized Training Centers ensuring a high level of quality in their delivery and facilities so I would look at what best fits your schedule and budget because any site would be fine - having been an ex-instructor I did like the training facilities in Illinois and Minnesota.

If you find this or any other answer useful please consider awarding points by marking the answer correct or helpful
0 Kudos
vmroyale
Immortal
Immortal

Hello and welcome to the communties.

That class is intense and you will be spending a lot of time there. I went in Washington DC and it was nice, but honestly I was too tired by the end of the day to care where I was! Unless you have extra time to spend around the training days, I would go wherever is cheapest or you could get lodging closest to the training center.

Good Luck!

Brian Atkinson | vExpert | VMTN Moderator | Author of "VCP5-DCV VMware Certified Professional-Data Center Virtualization on vSphere 5.5 Study Guide: VCP-550" | @vmroyale | http://vmroyale.com
0 Kudos