VMware Edu & Cert Community
aquila828282
Contributor
Contributor

Course certificate

Hello everybody, my name is Cosimo Dagostino.
Between 2017 and 2018 I carried out a training course at a VMware partner center
Unfortunately due to personal problems I was unable to take the exams and in particular the first foundation exam; I would therefore like to book the first exam.
Unfortunately, when I go to the link https://mylearn.vmware.com/myEnrollmentHistory.cfm?ui=www_edu in the past enrollmenys section, the vmware course I did not appear does not appear, of which I also have the certificate that I have also attached to it together with the screenshot of the screen .

How can I solve my problem?

I'd like to take the exams. Was the course recognized to me?

The course I did I also have the certificate of participation

the screenshot is attached

I hope for your help

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Alex_Romeo
Leadership
Leadership

HI acquila828282,

Good morning,

Unfortunately this is not the right place to request this type of information.

You must ask the company where you took the VMware course. Only they can register you, because they must declare that you have attended the course with a certain percentage of attendance (it seems to me 75%). They inform VMware that you have successfully followed the course and are logged on your VMware profile page.

I remember that on the last day of the course, the instructor, the last hour, made the registrations and after a while I received the confirmation email.

Buongiorno,

Purtroppo questo non è il posto giusto per richiedere questo tipo di informazioni.
Devi chiedere alla società dove hai seguito il corso VMware. Solo loro possono registrarti, perché devono dichiarare che hai frequentato il corso con una certa percentuale di frequenza (mi sembra il 75%). Informano VMware che hai seguito con successo il corso e hai effettuato l'accesso alla pagina del tuo profilo VMware.
Ricordo che l'ultimo giorno ddi corso, l'istruttore, nell'ultima ora, ha effettuato le registrazioni e dopo un pò abbiamo ricevuto l'e-mail di conferma.

pastedImage_0.png

My advice is to call the company that followed the course and ask.

It occurs to me that the exam had to be done within 1 calendar year, otherwise the course will be canceled ... ask for information on this too.

Il mio consiglio è di chiamare l'azienda che ha seguito il corso e chiedere.
Mi viene in mente che l'esame doveva essere svolto entro 1 anno solare, altrimenti il corso verrà annullato ... chiedi informazioni anche su questo.

ARomeo

Blog: https://www.aleadmin.it/
0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

I agree partly with the reply above, you WILL need to contact the training provider as they help get your training registration and attendance recorded with VMware.

There is however no time limit between you taking your training and attempting exams.

The thing that may catch you out is vSphere versions - only vSphere 6.7 training (and soon vSphere 7 training) meets the requirement for the current VCP-DCV 2020. So if your training was on 6.0 or 6.5 then you will need to take additional training in order to meet the VCP training requirement.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos