VMware Cloud Community
toffaha1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

SDDC 4.4 keeps Loading

Hi Guys,

I have SDDC manager version 4.4 and suddenly keeps loading without bringing up the UI

- tried to reboot the SDDC VM.

- restart domainmanager service 

- restarted all services 

- tried this KB => https://kb.vmware.com/s/article/84210

any thoughts!

Best Regards,
Muhammad Toffaha
Technical Consultant
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
toffaha1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Thanks Mohammed, I managed to fix the issue by changed the vCenter root account to the original one known by SDDC manager then I can access the GUI now.

Failed to establish SSH session to vcs01\\\"\"\n at Object.maximumInitializationPscError (/opt/vmware/vcf/sddc-manager-ui-app/server/src/errors/VCFError.js:100:5)\n at attemptPSCInitWithRetry (/opt/vmware/vcf/sddc-manager-ui-app/server/src/services/pscUtils.js:117:38)\n at runMicrotasks (<anonymous>)\n at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:97:5) {\n jse_shortmsg: 'Maximum number of PSC Initilization attempts reached. Canceling',\n jse_cause: VCFError [VError]: Failed to initiate PSC: Primary psc init failed and failover psc init also failed: Unable to retrieve iDP Metadata: 500 - \"\\\"Failed to establish SSH session to vcs01..\\\"\"\n at Object.initiatePscError (/opt/vmware/vcf/sddc-manager-ui-app/server/src/errors/VCFError.js:100:5)\n at attemptPSCInit (/opt/vmware/vcf/sddc-manager-ui-app/server/src/services/pscUtils.js:76:26)\n at runMicrotasks (<anonymous>)\n at processTicks

Best Regards,
Muhammad Toffaha
Technical Consultant

View solution in original post

2 Replies
viquarhcimca
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

if u can share the lcm.log , see if anything is crashing. 

what is the space on the sddc manager , do run df -h and share the output. 

Thanks & Regards,

Mohammed Viquar Ahmed
0 Kudos
toffaha1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Thanks Mohammed, I managed to fix the issue by changed the vCenter root account to the original one known by SDDC manager then I can access the GUI now.

Failed to establish SSH session to vcs01\\\"\"\n at Object.maximumInitializationPscError (/opt/vmware/vcf/sddc-manager-ui-app/server/src/errors/VCFError.js:100:5)\n at attemptPSCInitWithRetry (/opt/vmware/vcf/sddc-manager-ui-app/server/src/services/pscUtils.js:117:38)\n at runMicrotasks (<anonymous>)\n at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:97:5) {\n jse_shortmsg: 'Maximum number of PSC Initilization attempts reached. Canceling',\n jse_cause: VCFError [VError]: Failed to initiate PSC: Primary psc init failed and failover psc init also failed: Unable to retrieve iDP Metadata: 500 - \"\\\"Failed to establish SSH session to vcs01..\\\"\"\n at Object.initiatePscError (/opt/vmware/vcf/sddc-manager-ui-app/server/src/errors/VCFError.js:100:5)\n at attemptPSCInit (/opt/vmware/vcf/sddc-manager-ui-app/server/src/services/pscUtils.js:76:26)\n at runMicrotasks (<anonymous>)\n at processTicks

Best Regards,
Muhammad Toffaha
Technical Consultant