In the what if analysis I have a couple of questions
1. The instance Cost value. I assume that is cost per month?
2. What currency is the instance cost value in? In the global settings it is set to $ and I assume its AUS $ as well but im unable to change this to anything else
3. Where do you download up to date rate cards for each cloud provider?
thanks for the reply sxnxr. Few follow up questions
2. When I go there it only has the $ symbol and it doesn't have the edit option to change it either.
3. Yep I know where to change it but where do you download the rate cards for cloud providers like azure and a like?
2. This cannot be changed afterwards. You set this once when upgrading or deployed vROps.
3. I think you cannot download them. You can download the current rate card in vROps and then make changes yourself. Updates from VMware are tied to vROps releases.