VMware Cloud Community
BCSAdmin
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Unable to clear vCOPS alerts successfully

Hi All,  we are running vCOPS 5.0 and i have tried to clear the faults in the overall World list but when i select the alert then select clear, i get an error "please select fault alerts to cancel".  I have attached a screenshot.

Does anyone have any idea how to clear these messages?

Finally, is there a way to clear all metrics for our current environment in order to force vCOPS to re-learn the current environment from scratch?

Your help is appreciated

Regards

Angelo

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Matrix_1970
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hi,

you can do it through the voice Alerts -> Alerts Overview under the Custom UI or selecting the fault directly from the Minor Badge "Faults" of the object in question.

Matrix

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Matrix_1970
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hi,

you can do it through the voice Alerts -> Alerts Overview under the Custom UI or selecting the fault directly from the Minor Badge "Faults" of the object in question.

Matrix

0 Kudos
BCSAdmin
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thanks for your response. 

Do you have an answer for my second question by any chance? 

"Finally, is there a way to clear all metrics for our current environment in order to force vCOPS to re-learn the current environment from scratch?"

Thanks again

0 Kudos
Matrix_1970
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hi,

I guess you could use the tool FSDBCleaner. The details of how to use it will find them in the Admin Guides vCOPS. I've never used it and I could not advise anything, but I think it's simple.

Matrix