VMware Cloud Community
TAB405ALZ
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

SSL Certificate Expiring Dashboard

VMware vRealize® Operations™  /  Version: 8.6.4 (20553408)  /  Edition: Advanced

Curious if anyone has "Monitoring SSL Certificates with VMware vROps / Aria Operations 8.x" implemented?

And if you do - is there a way to sort the output by the metric "days remaining" small > large?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Shen88
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

@TAB405ALZ,

I guess you're trying to get the number of days until expiry for the corresponding SSL certificate, please refer the below article outlining the custom script to achieve this.

Monitoring SSL Certificates with VMware vROps / Aria Operations 8.x - VirtualG.uk

If you think your queries have been answered, Mark this response as "Correct" or "Helpful" and consider giving kudos to appreciate!

Regards,
Shen
0 Kudos
TAB405ALZ
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Thank you but I have the query and the dashboard in place - What i cant figure out is how to get the output to sort in ascending order by dates remaining. The UK script and solution are working fine -just need to tweak the output and then configure vROPS so it alerts at 90 / 60 / 30 days.

Appreciate any additional input - Thank you

0 Kudos
TAB405ALZ
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Is there anyone else out there with a suggestion on how to sort the dashboard output on the metric "Days Remaining"  built from virtualg.uk's SSL Monitoring script?

0 Kudos