VMware Cloud Community
qc4vmware
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

vRO 8.x set variable type filter only shows first 20 results when click "show all"

In vRO 8 I'm noticing selecting the "Show All" really only shows the first 20 items matching the type.  There is no ability to page through the results.  This makes it difficult for me to find things quickly in many cases.  I can hop out and search via the api explorer but it would be nice to just scroll the results while in that dialog. Is this by design or should there be the ability to page through the results?  In some cases I don't know enough to get results down to 20 or less.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
xian_
Expert
Expert

On 8.5.1 I just simply scroll down in the "Show All" popup window and types being loaded:

xian__0-1641970305412.png

0 Kudos
qc4vmware
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Looks like this is browser related.  In Chrome on MacOS I am getting no scroll bar.  When I load up Firefox I do  Are you on a Mac by any chance?  If so what browser are you using?

0 Kudos
xian_
Expert
Expert

I'm using Chrome on Windows. I'm not using the scrollbar, just the mouse wheel to scroll.

A colleague had issues with scrollbars on his Mac (did not show up until clicking or using the mouse wheel?), I guess this is related to some custom widgets VMware is using in its products.

0 Kudos
qc4vmware
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

I'm scrolling with the mouse wheel as well... I don't even see a way to try with the keyboard.  It just doesn't scroll in Chrome but does in Firefox.

0 Kudos