VMware Cloud Community
victoryu18
Contributor
Contributor

vCloud Director "Add a vDC" workflow error

We tried to run the out of the box workflow "Add a vDC", and got a error:

Cannot construct org.apache.xerces.jaxp.datatype.XMLGregorianCalendarImpl : Class com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.reflection.PureJavaReflectionProvider can not access a member of class org.apache.xerces.jaxp.datatype.XMLGregorianCalendarImpl with modifiers "public"

---- Debugging information ----

message             : Cannot construct org.apache.xerces.jaxp.datatype.XMLGregorianCalendarImpl : Class com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.reflection.PureJavaReflectionProvider can not access a member of class org.apache.xerces.jaxp.datatype.XMLGregorianCalendarImpl with modifiers "public"

line number         : 90

path                : /com.vmware.vcloud.api.rest.schema.AdminVdcType/tasks/task/com.vmware.vcloud.api.rest.schema.TaskType/expiryTime

cause-message       : Cannot construct org.apache.xerces.jaxp.datatype.XMLGregorianCalendarImpl : Class com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.reflection.PureJavaReflectionProvider can not access a member of class org.apache.xerces.jaxp.datatype.XMLGregorianCalendarImpl with modifiers "public"

class               : com.vmware.vcloud.api.rest.schema.AdminVdcType

cause-exception     : com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.reflection.ObjectAccessException

required-type       : org.apache.xerces.jaxp.datatype.XMLGregorianCalendarImpl

------------------------------- (Dynamic Script Module name : addAdminVdcAdminOrg#1)

Anyone has a idea about it?

Thank you,

Victor

0 Kudos
1 Reply
croeleveld
Contributor
Contributor

Did you ever find a fix for this? I am experiencing the same error.

I am running vCO 5.5 appliance.

The error first occured when I run the Wait for task workflow. But now one of my own actions generates this error as well. The line that throws the error looks like this:

var VMWhostlist = targetEntityArg.getVMWHosts();

0 Kudos