VMware Cloud Community
Titanomachia
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

https://x.x.x.x/sso-adminserver/sdk/vsphere.local is not found. It is possible the tenant does not exist.

Morning all,

I am trying to join my Orchestrator Appliance to the SSO domain and I am getting the error above. I'm using VCSA 6 and Orchestrator 6 with the default vsphere.local tenant.

The URL is correct and I have checked it via SSH on the VCSA, so I'm confused as to what the issue is. I initially had a certificate issue which I resolved by importing it manually, I thought I struck gold, only to get a new error.

I want to join it to SSO as I want to use the vRO SRM Plugin which currently doesn't pick up any of the SRM sites. Looking at the Release Notes, there is a dependency on Orchestrator being joined to SSO.

If anyone can help, it would be much appreciated!

thanks in advance

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ivand
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Add explicitly the port to the URL. Hope this will help you. If not please reply with exact URL you are using and specify if you are doing it through workflow or Web Configurator.

0 Kudos
Titanomachia
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hi,

It did have the port number but I have found the error of my ways.

I had configured another VCSA with a different SSO domain which caused all sorts of issues, so I powered it off and built a new VCSA with the default SSO domain but the same IP and hostname. I forgot that when I powered my lab off and back on again, that both VCSAs were in the VM startup with host, so Orchestrator picked the old VCSA and was looking for the other tenant. I powered off the old VCSA and it worked.

thanks anyway.

0 Kudos