VMware Cloud Community
dyvmw
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Workflow template view only lists some, not all elements

I'm using the "Assign a state change workflow to a blueprint and its virtual machines" workflow, within that it references another workflow.  When using that process, it only lists 20 elements (workflows).  Seems to be limited to just SNMP related workflows but I need it to list them all.  Any guidance is appreciated!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
iiliev
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

By default, choosers show only 20 elements.

You can change this number in vCO Java client. Navigate to 'Tools' -> 'User Preferences...' -> 'General' and change the value in 'Finder maximum size' box. Or you can type some characters in the 'Filter' edit box in the chooser dialog and only workflows whose names contain these characters will be listed in the chooser.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
iiliev
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

By default, choosers show only 20 elements.

You can change this number in vCO Java client. Navigate to 'Tools' -> 'User Preferences...' -> 'General' and change the value in 'Finder maximum size' box. Or you can type some characters in the 'Filter' edit box in the chooser dialog and only workflows whose names contain these characters will be listed in the chooser.

0 Kudos
dyvmw
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

The filter box wasn't helping before as it would only seem to search from those 20.  Once I changed the setting you showed then I was able to find the workflow in the list as expected.  Thanks!

0 Kudos