VMware Cloud Community
gopalkrish14
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Observed HTTPS Status 502 message when we navigate to infrastructure tab from the tenant login of vRealize Appliance

Hi,

I am new to vCAC and I am facing Issue while logging in to the vRA (6.2) with the tenant credentials.

Created the tenant in VRA appliance and tried to login using the tenant credentials, I am able to login properly, but observed the HTTPS Status 502 error message in Infrastructure page.

Also observed the following errror message in event log of vRA appliance before creating the tenant as follows.

"request to vCO failed : Error : 404 : No icon for Module "RPProvisionVCAC"

Target ID for this error is : "https://vcac.vra.com:8281/vco/api" from where we observed the Page Not found error

I am not sure this is the error  blocking me to add the license to the tenant.

Please help me on how to proceed to license the tenant and add the Endpoint credential with vRA 6.2.

we didn't faced this issue while configured vCAC 6.0.1 only on vRA 6.2

Thanks in Advance,

Gopal

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
gopalkrish14
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Yes I fixed this issue by adding my Windows server (from where I am accessing this vRA appliance) entry in the DNS server.

After that I am able to license and continued my process.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
kumarankpl
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

1) You can ignore the first error since its related to ASD. Even i can find these errors in my env also.

"thread="metadataRefreshExecutor-1" tenant=""] com.vmware.o11n.sdk.rest.client.impl.VcoSessionImpl.doExecute:422 - Error making request to vCO. Reason: 400 No icon for module 'RPProvisionVCAC'"

2) Second error is what you have to look at. Did you apply the license ? And are you getting 502 error on all the tabs in infrastructure or only in Endpoint tab.?

0 Kudos
gopalkrish14
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hi Thanks for the quick response ...

In all the tabs in Infrastructure page I am observing this 502 error.

So I am unable to install the license also as this also comes in Infrastructure tab.

0 Kudos
RebeccaW
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Did you wind up finding a solution? Seeing the same things in my vRA 6.2 installation.

0 Kudos
gopalkrish14
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Yes I fixed this issue by adding my Windows server (from where I am accessing this vRA appliance) entry in the DNS server.

After that I am able to license and continued my process.

0 Kudos