VMware Cloud Community
qc4vmware
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

OGNL errors with webview on custom validation but works fine when run from the vCO client.

I am pulling my hair out trying to figure out why my webview is crashing with an OGNL error but it works fine when run from the vCO client.

The following call out is failing:

VcPlugin.allSdkConnections

This should return all of the vCenters but it returns nothing.  When I run it from vCO client it returns an array as it should but returns empty when run from the webview.

Paul.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
qc4vmware
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

As an update I have also tried these methods and all failed.  The top 3 methods return nothing and in the 4th method I loaded a configuration element attribute with an array of type of VC:SdkConnection and that returns a length of 4 but if you try to grab any information it returns "undefined" for the value.  All of these methods work just fine from the vCO client.

var allSdkConnections = VcPlugin.allSdkConnections; 

System.log("Number of SdkConnections Servers found: " + allSdkConnections.length);

var findAllForType = Server.findAllForType("VC:SdkConnection");

System.log("Number of findAllForType Servers found: " + findAllForType.length);

var allVimHosts = VcPlugin.allVimHosts; 

System.log("Number of allVimHosts Servers found: " + allVimHosts.length);

var allFromConfigItem = System.getModule("com.qualcomm.basic").QCgetConstant("Qualcomm","QCloud","allSdkConnections");

System.log("Number of allFromConfigItem Servers found: " + allFromConfigItem.length);

0 Kudos
qc4vmware
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

I just tried to run this test from the web operator views and it seems to work successfully.  When I try to run this from the custom web view it fails.  Anyone have a clue as to what might be the issue?

0 Kudos