VMware Cloud Community
qc4vmware
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Jump to solution

Making a REST operation with repeating duplicate parameters not parsing correctly

I am working with an api that expects an array of information to come through as the same parameter repeated multiple times.  When I create a rest operation that has a parameter, lets call it "filters", repeated its dropping the "=" sign.  Am I defining something incorrectly or is this a bug?  Here is an example of the url that gets generated.

https://someserver.com//Services/REST/v1/customSearch?filters=comments%3DSomeText&filterscomments%3D...

You'll see the second instance of the "filters" parameter is missing the equal sign.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
iiliev
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hmm, I cannot reproduce it on my 7.3.something vRO instance.

Which build of the REST plug-in do you use? How does the template URL of your REST operation look like?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
iiliev
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hmm, I cannot reproduce it on my 7.3.something vRO instance.

Which build of the REST plug-in do you use? How does the template URL of your REST operation look like?

0 Kudos
qc4vmware
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Jump to solution

Well this is mighty embarrassing... looks like I did not set the url correctly.  I swear I triple checked it before starting this thread.  Please don't ignore my next posting... I swear there is another real bug with the RESTHostManager.createWorkflow method.

0 Kudos