VMware Cloud Community
jeraisel
Contributor
Contributor

Help configuring VCO

Hello

I've deployed VCO appliance downloaded from vmware, configure it using the manual provided in the vmware site and still can't get it to work.

The VCO is running, registered with Vcenter Appliance, the certificates appear to be ok:

VCO Configuration.jpg

When i connect through VCO client using the default credentials: vcoadmin/vcoadmin I get a message: Current node is not active

VCO Client.jpg

When I try to add VCO to vcenter web client I get the message "Failed to connect":

VCO Vcenter Web Client.jpg

At the VCO logs I get the following messages repeatedly:

2014-12-17 10:46:48.008+0000 [vcoSystemTaskScheduler-3] INFO  {} [ServerChecker] Trying to establish a connection to the authentication provider...

2014-12-17 10:46:48.034+0000 [vcoSystemTaskScheduler-3] ERROR {} [ServerChecker] Unable to find the server administrative group: ---\--- in the authentication provider.

2014-12-17 10:46:48.034+0000 [vcoSystemTaskScheduler-3] ERROR {} [ServerChecker] The server has no authentication provider properly configured.

If someone could help, it would be much appreciated.

Best Regards

Jeraisel

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Burke-
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

The message you are receiving indicates that you do NOT have your authentication setup properly. You need to re-check your authentication settings in the vCO Configuration page.

If my answer resolved or helped you, please mark it as Correct or Helpful to award points. Thank you!

Visit http://www.vcoteam.info & http://blogs.vmware.com/orchestrator
for vRealize Orchestrator tips and tutorials - @TechnicalValues on Twitter
0 Kudos
jeraisel
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your reply

In the authentication page says the VCO is registered with VC:

VCO Vcenter Web Client.jpg

What am I missing?

How do I correct it?

0 Kudos
gkostova
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Could you send a screenshot with the second part of the authentication page? Now the sso is registered but did you select any authentication group?

0 Kudos