VMware Cloud Community
qc4vmware
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Jump to solution

Error in logs when running a workflow from the vSphere web client WARN {} [TypeQualifierToDecoratorConverter] Can't find mapping for:class ch.dunes.model.type.qualifier.TQCallerParameter,[kind:null,name:contextualParameter,value:__NULL__]

I am seeing this error:

WARN  {} [TypeQualifierToDecoratorConverter] Can't find mapping for:class ch.dunes.model.type.qualifier.TQCallerParameter,[kind:null,name:contextualParameter,value:__NULL__]

pop up in the vCO logs a couple of times on a workflow when I attempt to run it from the vSphere web client.  I am wondering if this is somehow contributing to the extended time it takes to render the page.  Has anyone ever seen this or does anyone have a hint on what might be causing this.  The logs are clean when I run the workflow from the vCO client.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
iiliev
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

TQCallerParameter is a kind of decorator that is not exposed in REST API. This warning message is harmless and doesn't affect performance at all.

You are not seeing it when running the workflow from vCO client because vCO client is not using the REST API and hence doesn't need to perform decorator conversions.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
iiliev
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

TQCallerParameter is a kind of decorator that is not exposed in REST API. This warning message is harmless and doesn't affect performance at all.

You are not seeing it when running the workflow from vCO client because vCO client is not using the REST API and hence doesn't need to perform decorator conversions.

0 Kudos
qc4vmware
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Jump to solution

Good to know!  Thanks for the quick response!

0 Kudos