VMware Cloud Community
vamsiCloud
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Error ch.dunes.model.sdk. sdk finderexception Vcenter server Plug-in

Hello Experts,

My vco is unbale to connect to vcenter with the error "Error ch.dunes.model.sdk. sdk finderexception " Error in Plug-in.

Please find the attached screenshot for the same.All the traffic lights in vco configuration are green. Kindly let me know how to proceed further.

Thank You

Vamsi

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
admin
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

Hi,

I can see some errors from the vCenter Plug-in. Sometimes you have to reinstall the ssl certificate, configure the vCenter again and after a server restart everything is fine. If you can browse the vCenter objects like in your screenshot everything should be fine. Ensure that the user, used in the config has admin rights.

best regards

Christian

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
admin
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

Hi Vamsi,

this often happens when the vCenter connection isn´t configured proper. Could you please have a look into the server.log (Log Tab in Configuration Service) and check if there is an error message? Feel free to attach the whole file.

As an alternative you can validate the credentials in the plug-in configuration.

best regards

Christian

0 Kudos
vamsiCloud
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hello Christian,

I am able to see vcenter server connected with out any error in vco inventory after rebooting the server.(vco1.jpg)

Still i can see some errors in server.log. Not sure whether they have significance.

Thanks for your help.

Vamsi

0 Kudos
admin
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

Hi,

I can see some errors from the vCenter Plug-in. Sometimes you have to reinstall the ssl certificate, configure the vCenter again and after a server restart everything is fine. If you can browse the vCenter objects like in your screenshot everything should be fine. Ensure that the user, used in the config has admin rights.

best regards

Christian

0 Kudos