VMware Cloud Community
DLally
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Assistance needed creating a wrapper

Basically what I'm trying to do is create wrappers for a pre-generated worfklow in vco to call from a vCAC blueprint.  I'm using the default workflow " Connect Virtual Machine Nic number to distributed virtual switch"  I've created a scriptable task at the beginning of the script and have done the following.

vco1.PNGvco2.PNGvco3.PNG

In the scripting tab i've done..

var vmName = VcPlugin.getAllVirtulMachines();

var portgroup = VcPlugin.DistributedVirtualPorgroup();

Ultimately what I'd like to do, if possible is prompt a user when requesting a server in vCAC to select a portgroup and pass through that variable and the machine name they're requesting to vco to complete the task.  I believe this can be done by assigning a state change or menu changed from vco.  One thing I'm not sure about is, I do not want to list all possible port groups.  There's only a select few i'd want available.  Worst comes to worst, i could just manually select what portgroup this workflow would go to and duplicate that for the different portgroups i'd need to connect to.

I apologize if this has gone too far, I know it's venturing into vCAC and this is a an orchestrator forum but I'm just looking for some guidancine hopefully as i'm pretty clueless on this.

0 Kudos
0 Replies