VMware Cloud Community
rkrichevskiy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

AD Plugin return AD:OrganzationalUnit type

I am trying to update my AD plugin to a more recent version but encountering conversion error while working with AD plugin v2.0.6:

Unable to convert object, no sdk type defined for class : #_v2_#,#ActiveDirectory#,#8f281e6b-d8e7-4417-9a73-2519b635950e#,#DC=example,DC=com#

Using older AD plugin v1.0.3 we could extract sub-domain reference from a configuration element with attributes set as AD:ActiveDirectory type, and return with output parameter set to AD:OrganiazationalUnit type. Is this type conversion no longer supported?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
igaydajiev
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Could you provide sample package?

0 Kudos
rkrichevskiy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I have included package as well as individual workflow with sample config element; package import seems to be failing consistently between v5.5.3's and up.

Substitute "example" in the attribute name config to match your AD and set the value. On execution provide AD name. with ad plugin 1.0.3 we expect this in the console log

This is the example Active Directory: DynamicWrapper (Instance) : [AD_OrganizationalUnit]-[class ch.dunes.ad.object.OU] -- VALUE : OU:DC=example,DC=com

0 Kudos