VMware Cloud Community
V00Z11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

vRA 8.11 Organization owner cannot see all approvals

As a user with the organization owner and service broker administrator roles, I'm not able to see any approvals.

We have two vRA 8.11 environments and in one I can see any approvals (pending, approved, rejected) for all projects. This environment was set up during at around vRA 8.6 times. The other environment was setup new as vRA 8.10 and there I cannot see any approvals.

I can't figure out what the difference or issue is. The approval policy is configured exactly the same in both environment. User permission seem to be the same too.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

I have an SR open for over a month regarding this issue and nothing substantial has happend so far (SR# 23409679302).

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
V00Z11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

I found the difference between the working and non-working environments. In the working environment what have a custom role which has the “Manage Approvals” permission assigned to a group where the privileged users are members of. That is why I can see all approvals.

I created the same custom role in the non-working environment and after logging out and in I can now see all approvals.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
V00Z11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

I found the difference between the working and non-working environments. In the working environment what have a custom role which has the “Manage Approvals” permission assigned to a group where the privileged users are members of. That is why I can see all approvals.

I created the same custom role in the non-working environment and after logging out and in I can now see all approvals.