VMware Cloud Community
cshells
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

EVALExperience - vRealize Automation/vCloud

I just joined the VMUG Advantage program so I could get the benefits of the EVALExperience. One of the things I was excited for, was the vCloud Suite evaluation. I assumed it would have vCloud and probably vRealize Automation. Once I got to the downloads for the vCloud Suite I noticed all it was, was the vSphere 6 environment with Big Data Protection and Data Protection. The vSphere (vCenter, hypervisor) infrastructure is included in most all of the other product downloads, so all you really get is the Data Protection. Am I missing something? Or is that really it? If so, I am kinda disappointed that it said the vCloud Suite, but it really isn't much of any of the products. I don't know anything about Big Data or Data Protection, so is it more than I think it is?

If I don't get access to vRealize Automation through the EVALExperience is there a 60 or 90 day trial download of it?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
npadmani
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

if you have joined VMUG Advantage Program, then you should be getting vCloud Suite Standard evaluation, which does include vRealize Automation Standard.

Narendra Padmani VCIX6-DCV | VCIX7-CMA | VCI | TOGAF 9 Certified
0 Kudos