Running 3.5 on several hosts with vCenter. things keep being thrown offline or disconnected. Hosts actually say "not responding" and VMs show "disconnected" If I restart the primary service, it comes back online for a while, but then happens again.
What should I check?
I'll check but I don't believe there is a firewall in play. More information:
On the cluster level, I see:
Insufficient capacity in cluster [cluster_name] to satisfy resource configuration in [datacenter_name]
Insufficient resources to satisfy HA failover level on cluster [cluster_name] in [datacenter_name]
Unable to contact a primary HA agent in cluster [cluster_name] in [datacenter_name]
On all but one of the hosts in the cluster, I see:
HA agent on [hostname] in cluster [cluster_name] in [datacenter_name] has an error
This is not my environment, but trying to help out by doing some initial discovery, thanks for the help.
Using the "Reconfigure for HA..." option on each host might help with this but I don't think, this will help with your original problem. That said, there might be other issues causing these and the original problem, so fixing those first might be a good idea.