VMware Cloud Community
RParker
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

customization wizard error / time zone missing

OK, I have 2 customize configurations, and both are working fine. But if I modify either or create a new one I get this:

I can't continue / change Time Zone. So where is the information, and has anyone seen this before?

VSC 2.02.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
alhamad
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

I had the same issue, but I though it was related to the fact that I was running the VIC under Vista. So, I just loaded a previously saved config.

R u runnign the VIC in Vista? if not then I beleive it is a bug which need to be reported to VMware.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
alhamad
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

I had the same issue, but I though it was related to the fact that I was running the VIC under Vista. So, I just loaded a previously saved config.

R u runnign the VIC in Vista? if not then I beleive it is a bug which need to be reported to VMware.

0 Kudos
RParker
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

First, thanks a bunch for your help.

Second, this is not a good sign for .NET programming if every OS introduces a whole new set of problems. I thought the whole purpose of using a server was to centralize this, so it wouldn't matter which client you use.

Third, I realize that it's probably a "visual" bug that is depending on the client, still.. Every single OS instroduces something else and each time it's a problem.

But I do appreciate the help and that was indeed the problem. I guess from now on I will use the same client for my configurations now that I know that there is a display problem, probably the same reason the resource pools showed different values also, before 2.02.

thanks.

0 Kudos