VMware Cloud Community
gunas
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

VCP Requisites.

I´m logued on VUE page and i could select date and time to schedule the VCP exam withou attend the esx course.

So, is it a pre-requisite attend the course or i could directly take the exam?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Rynardts
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

At the end of the course, they will let you fill out a course review form. The contact information that you supply on that form will be compared to the contact information that you used for the exam booking.

When you pass the exam, and your name and email address used to book the exam match the details you supplied on the course review form, they will award the VCP certification.

Rynardt Spies VCP | VCAP-DCA#50 | VCAP-DCD#129 www.virtualvcp.com

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
waynegrow
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

As I understand it, you have to take the class first, if you have not taken it or are not already a VCP in VI2.

0 Kudos
admin
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

You can take the exam any time you like, but even if you pass until you have also completed the VMware Virtual Infrastructure 3: Installation and Configuration course VMware will not award you your VCP qualification.

0 Kudos
waynegrow
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

I was not aware of that. Thanks for posting.

0 Kudos
Rynardts
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

At the end of the course, they will let you fill out a course review form. The contact information that you supply on that form will be compared to the contact information that you used for the exam booking.

When you pass the exam, and your name and email address used to book the exam match the details you supplied on the course review form, they will award the VCP certification.

Rynardt Spies VCP | VCAP-DCA#50 | VCAP-DCD#129 www.virtualvcp.com
0 Kudos
gunas
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thank you guys, it was very clear

0 Kudos