VMware Cloud Community
MAHC
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Network Card Compatability

I am trying to find network cards that are compatabile with ESX 3.5 but am having issues per the white paper Vmware has provided. The approved vendors that we currently use dont have any that are listed on the white paper (or I cant find them) so I have tried 1 card (HP NC7170 Dual Port PCI-X 1000T) that was successful but I am curious to know if anyone has used the HP NC360T PCIe DP Gigabit Server Adapter and if it successfully works with ESX.

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
weinstein5
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

Have you checked the HCL - - it does show the NC360T as being supported -

If you find this or any other answer useful please consider awarding points by marking the answer correct or helpful

If you find this or any other answer useful please consider awarding points by marking the answer correct or helpful

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
weinstein5
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

Have you checked the HCL - - it does show the NC360T as being supported -

0 Kudos
MAHC
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

For the life of me I coudlnt find it the last 3 times I went through that guide...Must be loosing my mind. Thanks for the help.

0 Kudos