VMware Cloud Community
xybal
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Where to find VmWare Virtual infrastructure Client

Hi,

I've download several month ago Vi client 2.0. Now I would need the 2.5 version.

It seems they have move their client somewhere I can't find it in the organisation of their web site.

Please can you help me giving me the full URL ? or précise the path to find it ?

Thx

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Troy_Clavell
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

the client can be downloaded by either going to the FQDN of your VCMS or your ESX Host.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Troy_Clavell
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

the client can be downloaded by either going to the FQDN of your VCMS or your ESX Host.

0 Kudos
malaysiavm
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

browse the ip of the ESX host from the web browser and you should able to download from there

Malaysia VMware Communities -

Craig vExpert 2009 & 2010 Netapp NCIE, NCDA 8.0.1 Malaysia VMware Communities - http://www.malaysiavm.com
0 Kudos
azn2kew
Champion
Champion
Jump to solution

Did you already have VC 2.5 Upgraded or fresh installed already? Do you have ESX 3.5 U2 installed as well, if so follow instructions above, otherwise you have to install or upgrade them in order to download the latest VI 2.5 client from VC/ESX server. If you want just the client itself for experiment, I can downloaded and .zip it up somewhere if that's what you're looking for.

If you found this information useful, please consider awarding points for "Correct" or "Helpful". Thanks!!!

Regards,

Stefan Nguyen

iGeek Systems Inc.

VMware, Citrix, Microsoft Consultant

If you found this information useful, please consider awarding points for "Correct" or "Helpful". Thanks!!! Regards, Stefan Nguyen VMware vExpert 2009 iGeek Systems Inc. VMware vExpert, VCP 3 & 4, VSP, VTSP, CCA, CCEA, CCNA, MCSA, EMCSE, EMCISA