When is it most appropriate to use the guest OS stratergy rather than the service console stratergy to backup VM's ?
1. When space storing backup is severely ltd
2. When all the Vm's must operate 24 /7
3. when the current backup software licence is per-server and is very costly
4. When quick recovery of a full systems is a priority.
I need to select 2 options from this list...which one would you select and why ?
I think it should 2 and 4 but not sure.
5. Study the flashcards instead of posting every question to the forums.
If you found this or any other post helpful please consider the use of the Helpfull/Correct buttons to award points